By: loidz52404 04 Jan 2013 (302)
Adobong Tahong Cooking Instructions | you can also post your food articles or photos in foodlve.com just join
Seafood > Adobong Tahong (Sea Food )
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Adobong Tahong Ingredients:
4-liter cans green mussels
1/2 head garlic crushed
2-3 slivers ginger
1-2 red chili, sliced
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup cooking oil
2-3 tbsp. soy sauce
2-3 pcs. bay leaf
1 tsp. peppercorns
salt to taste
- Wash and clean the mussels,beard removed, boil it in a pan until the shells are open.
- Remove the mussels meat then in another sauce pan heat the cooking oil, saute garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the mussels, peppercorns and bay leaf, stir cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in vinegar, soy sauce and red chili.
- Let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until most of the liquid
- has evaporated stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve hot with garlic rice.
Disclaimer: The Cherry Share - Foodlve web and mobile content are contributions from The Cherry Share web or mobile users, and The Cherry Share and Foodlve are not responsible for copyrights, validity or any other issue related to the content or products, however would like to hear from you, by reporting any copyrights, validity or any other issue, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for this matter
The Cherry Share is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.