Kiwi Turtle Fruit Cake
By: Jennifer 06 Feb 2013 (2529)
Have you ever seen a Turtle Kiwi Cake Well now you have - enjoy it
Healthy for Life > Kiwi Turtle Fruit Cake (Health )
Have you ever seen a Turtle Kiwi Cake? Well, now you have
- Peeled, and thinly sliced kiwis (as many as it takes to cover shell)
- Bananas, thinly sliced, lengthwise
- Coconut flesh (12 cup)
- Coconut water (14 cup)
- Dates, pitted (12 cup)
1. Put coconut flesh, coconut water, and dates into a blender, and blend on high until you get an "icing" like consistency (not too liquidy, if it is too thin, add more dates)
2. Start with layered bananas on the bottom, followed by some coconut date "icing", followed by thinly sliced kiwi rounds, and then some more "icing", and then more banana slices. Continue this pattern, moving slowly into the center until you get a 12 circle shape on your plate.
3. Next, layer the 12 circle with thinly sliced kiwi rounds to make the green colour of the turtle shell.
4. Make the head, feet, and tail, simply by carving out individual kiwis to get the shapes as pictured in the picture below.
Image Source | Kiwi Turtle Fruit Cake | Post Source
Disclaimer: The Cherry Share - Foodlve web and mobile content are contributions from The Cherry Share web or mobile users, and The Cherry Share and Foodlve are not responsible for copyrights, validity or any other issue related to the content or products, however would like to hear from you, by reporting any copyrights, validity or any other issue, please send email to email@example.com for this matter
The Cherry Share is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.