Makki Ki Roti
By: myfoodcoll 10 Aug 2013 11:5 (243)
Chef Ruchi Bharani makes Makki ki Roti, a very popular North Indian Flat Bread or Roti is being made. Learn this quick and easy recipe which goes very well with sarson ka saag and is mostly made during the winter season.
Video Recipes > Makki Ki Roti (Video Recipe )
- 1 &1/2 Cup Maize Flour
- 1 tsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Coriander Leaves
- Luke Warm Water
- First we start with making the dough, for that we need a bowl, in which we put in the maize flour, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, clarified butter, little bit luke warm water and start making a normal soft dough using hands.
- Now take small portions of the dough, flatten it a little
- Sprinkle some maize flour on the butter paper and put the small flattened portion in the middle of the butter paper and fold the paper and press it gently.
- Now with a rolling pin, start rolling the roti in round shape.
- On a heated tava, put the roti and roast it.
- Aplly a little bit of water on the top surface of the roti.
- Once cooked. flip it and cook the other side of the roti.
- Once the roti is half cooked, put the roti directly on the flame and cook both the sides.
- Before serving, apply little bit of clarified butter (ghee) on the roti and serve hot with sarson ka saag or any other curry.
Makki Ki Roti
Disclaimer: The Cherry Share - Foodlve web and mobile content are contributions from The Cherry Share web or mobile users, and The Cherry Share and Foodlve are not responsible for copyrights, validity or any other issue related to the content or products, however would like to hear from you, by reporting any copyrights, validity or any other issue, please send email to email@example.com for this matter