Oreo Cookie Dip
By: Ruba 07 Apr 2014 (273)
If youre an Oreo fan like Brandi Milloy youre going to love this recipe for Oreo Cookie Dip Its a blast to make and an exciting treat for any party
Sweets and Bakery > Oreo Cookie Dip (Sweets )
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Animal crackers, graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit, for serving
Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder for the chocolate fudge dough dip. Swap out regular Oreos for Cool Mint Oreos for a minty cookie dough dip.
- In a small pot, melt together the butter and brown sugar, and whisk together. Allow to cool.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium-high speed. Add vanilla, and mix. Slowly add in butter and brown sugar mixture a little at a time until smooth. Fold in crushed Oreos and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with animal crackers, graham crackers, pretzels, and fruit.
Oreo Cookie Dip
Disclaimer: The Cherry Share - Foodlve web and mobile content are contributions from The Cherry Share web or mobile users, and The Cherry Share and Foodlve are not responsible for copyrights, validity or any other issue related to the content or products, however would like to hear from you, by reporting any copyrights, validity or any other issue, please send email to email@example.com for this matter
The Cherry Share is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.